- ALL DAY SITTING
- There will be All Day Sitting on Saturday, May 9th. The sign-up and schedule will be on the kitchen table. You may attend all or part of the schedule, and there is no charge. Please plan to sit for an entire block if you attend part time. Meals are not provided.
- Nepal Mission
- ZCSD member Michael Sohmer is putting together a humanitarian/medical mission to Nepal. Michael, a clinical pharmicist in San Diego, has been on many disaster medical missions and was part of the Nepal Nomads Clinic with Joan Halifax, setting up 7 medical clinics between Jomsom and Mustang. This trip will visit the hardest hit areas outside of Kathmandu in the Gorkha/Lamjung region. See www.gofundme.com/t6k72k for details and ways to support the mission.
- SUNDAY SITTING
- There will be sitting with daisan from 10am-noon on Sunday, May 17.
- April NEWSLETTER
- The April Newsletter includes announcements, sesshin application, and an article: Spiritual Diseases.
- JUNE SESSHIN
- The June 11-14 Questhaven sesshin is full, so new applicants will be placed on the waiting list. Please note that the sesshin begins on a Thursday evening and ends on a Sunday. This year the sesshin will focus on practicing with Awakening the Heart. Space is limited - if you wish to attend please apply soon. An application is available at http://tinyurl.com/sesshin.
- March NEWSLETTER
- The March Newsletter includes announcements, sesshin application, and an article: Core Pain and